Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Quick & Easy Cards with 3D stickers from Paper House Productions!!

Good morning everyone!! Today I am showing you some super fun quick cards I made using a set of super amazing 3D stickers from Paper House Productions!! 
 Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up- Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Blakc; stickers: 3D Panda stickers from Paper House Productions; dies: CTMH- heart & Doily, Stampin' Up- rectangle; stamps: CTMH (it's your day) and Stampin' Up (happy birthday small & large); inks: Stampin' Up- Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, and black
For my first card I used blue and pink ink to make ink splatters on a white base.  I then stamped my large sentiment on my die cut rectangle and had my sweet panda placed as if he is "peeking" over the edge of the rectangle, how cute is that?!!!

These sweet 3D panda stickers make the cutest birthday cards don't you think?  For this card I used the "smooshing" technique to make my background and added some ink splatters.

For this last card I changed up my color scheme to pop the green of the bamboo stalk.  I dry embossed my background and to give more visual interest I used repetitive stamping on my sentiment in 2 different colors of ink!  I love having my main images popped up and "hanging" off my main focal point (in this case the die cut doily) to make my cards more eye catching!! 
I'd love to see your cards using 3D stickers!!  Link up in the comments to share!! Have a blessed week my crafty friends! I'll pop back on soon to share my other fun projects I have been working on these past few weeks!  Happy creating!! 


2 comments:

  1. Lisa - all of these cards are fantastic! Those pandas are so stinkin' cute. Love the colors that you used on all of them, but that last card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori!! I love that deep plum color!

      Delete