Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sketch N Scrap's July monthly Facebook challenge #4

Good evening!! I hope your weekend has been productive and fun so far!! It's so hot here there is not much else to do but stay inside and craft!!  Today I am sharing with you my card I created for the July monthly Sketch N Scrap Facebook challenge.  It was my turn to host challenge #4 in our new closed group.  Here is the sketch I chose for my challenge:


Here is the card I created with this throwback sketch:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; Cardstock: Black- CTMH; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Squeeze in Some Fun (July 2019 ScrapRoom kit); stickers: PhotoPlay Squeeze in Some Fun (July 2019 ScrapRoom kit), dies: Stampin' Up circle and scallop circle; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye
I had so much fun creating this card!  My challenge is for participants to create a card using card Sketch #49 from May 2015 by Kelly Holifield.   Participants may use the OPTIONAL TWIST of use food/drink on your card for an extra entry into the monthly random prize draw!!  I loved this fun Summer line that came in my July 2019 Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  This card is perfect for my BFF who loves pina coladas!!   I hope you will join in the fun this month in our Facebook challenge group, we would love to see what you create!  Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment