Thursday, July 11, 2019

The July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom ~ Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy

Happy almost weekend!!  Today I am sharing another layout I created using the July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the beautiful kit for July:

Here is the mini kit with Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy collection I used on my layout:

Here is my layout using the Indigo & Ivy collection by Pink Paislee
Supplies Used: Cardstock: kraft- from the kit;  Patterned Paper-: Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy- from the kit; Stickers: Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy- from the kit; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye-from my stash
I loved the watercolor feel to these papers, they were perfect for documenting outside photos of my friend's bike trip in Germany's Black Forest! I love the pops of gold! I decided instead of doing a title with letter stickers to use the beautiful ivy sticker included in the kit instead and I love how it turned out!! This line is simply stunning & is perfect for so many types of pictures and occasions!!  To see what the other DT members did with this line make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog!!  You can purchase your own kit HERE in The ScrapRoom store.  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment