Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy birthday USA!!

Happy Independence Day to all my American crafty friends!! I hope your day will be filled with family time, good food, and fireworks!!  Today I am sharing a layout I made using the SUPER fun July kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom kit that I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using the amazing line:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom from the kit; Card stock: White- CTMH - from my stash; punch: notebook border punch- Stampin' Up; ephemera: Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom- from the kit; bling- from the kit; ink: Memento black- from my stash; stamp (happy birthday) Stampin' Up- from my stash
I loved the beautiful bright colors and lovely patterns of this kit!! I decided to go with lots of color for this layout so I used a full piece of patterned paper for my background.  I used the letters that came in my kit (USA) and created a title from them by stamping the words "happy birthday" in black ink on  piece of white cardstock. The kit came with lovely rhinestone lines that I cut apart and use to embellish my fireworks and stars.  I know you will love this kit!!  Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to see all the beautiful layouts the DT created wtih this kit.  Enjoy your holiday and happy creating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment