Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #150

Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing with you my card I created using the July 20th sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  This sketch was created by yours truly, here it is:


Here is my card created using this sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock: CTMH white; ink: Night of Navy-Stampin' Up; stamp: Sweet Treats by CTMH; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom; ephemera: Bella Blvd Fireworks & Freedom; bling: Queen & Co; punch: Banner- Stampin' Up.
I loved this new July 4th line by Bella Blvd, the prints are so fun and the colors as normal for Bella Blvd are super rich and gorgeous!  When I saw this adorable ice cream cone I knew it would be perfect for this sketch!! These papers were all scraps left over from my July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  I love using my scraps to create cards!! I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until July 31st to play along!! Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment