Friday, July 5, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #149

TGIF!!! I hope all my US friends had a wonderful and enjoyable Independence Day celebration with lots of good food, happy memories and time with family and friends!!  I had to work but will be enjoying some fireworks this weekend with friends!!  I am also looking forward to a lot of crafty time this weekend....today I am sharing a card I made using the first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the fun sketch by Heather:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: CTMH white and black; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day & Jillibean Soup; stickers: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day
I needed a card for a friend who is getting a new home and thought these stickers were a perfect fit!  I love the bright cheery colors of these papers!!  I hope my friend will enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it for her!!  I am going to use this sketch again to beef up my stash of cards, I have been sending out quite a few cards lately and am running low on "THINKING OF YOU" and "BIRTHDAY" cards.  I hope you will find time to go check out the cards the other DT members made using this sketch, you can find them HERE.  Have a wonderful weekend and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment