Tuesday, June 11, 2019

New monthly challenge group for Sketch N Scrap!!

Good evening crafty friends!! Today I am sharing with you a fun layout I created for Sketch N Scrap's NEW monthly challenge group on Facebook.  This group will replace our monthly online "crops" and is a closed group that will allow us to host 3-4 more monthly challenges on Facebook in addition to our normal 4 blog challenges!! The group is a closed one so you must request to join.  Here is my challenge for June: Create a layout using Sketch #160 with the optional twist of using this recipe: kraft paper, word strips, flowers & enamel dots/gems on your layout.  Here is Sketch #160:

Here is my layout created using this sketch:
 Supplies Used: Cardstock: Kraft, Olive & Black- Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella It's A Girl; Stickers: Carta Bella It's a Girl; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; Thickers: Pebbles Inc Girl Squad
I loved these pictures of my friend's little sweet granddaughter!! I substituted 2 larger horizontal photos in the space of the 4 smaller photos to accommodate my photo's orientation and size.  I thought these papers perfectly matched her adorable outfit and the kraft paper seemed to bring out colors beautifully!! I just love kraft paper but don't use it near enough on my layouts!! I hope you will find time to play along with us in our NEW group on Facebook!!  You can request to join HERE.  Our Sketch N Scrap Facebook challenges will start on the SECOND Saturday of each month and you will have until the last day of the month at midnight CST to play along!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment