Wednesday, November 18, 2020

November Jumpstart sketch at The ScrapRoom

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am sharing another layout created with the November Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  This layout is created with the amazing mini kit from Simple Stories Cozy Days, gosh I love this collection!!  Definitely up there in my top ten of all time!!  Here is the mini kit I used for today's layout:

Here is the November Jumpstart sketch I used to created today's layout:

Here is my layout using the kit & the sketch:

Supplies Used: Navy cardstock- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Cozy Days- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Cozy Days-from the kit; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; puffy stickers: Simple Stories Cozy Days: from the kit; doily- from my stash.

I love how this turned out!  I printed my pictures in black and white so they weren't competing with the colors of the papers and it looks great!  I used one larger photo in lieu of the two smaller ones in the sketch. I also used my black pen to outline some of the papers to make them pop more.  I added a doily in place of the leaves in the upper right corner as I thought it fit the look of my layout better.  I hope you will hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this sketch and this kit, so much inspiration!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment