Saturday, November 7, 2020

November 5th card at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy weekend!!  Have you had time to play along with the November 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap yet?  I created this sketch and have made a few cards with it so far!  Here is the sketch:

Here is one of the cards I created using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Stampin' Up: kraft & whisper White; patterned paper: Carta Bella Fall Market & Echo Park My Favorite Fall; embossing folder: CTMH; stickers: Carta Bella Fall Market; black pen: Sharpie; stamp: Stampin' Up; ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento.

This card came together so fast using this sketch! I used two left over kits from The ScrapRoom from last September & October.  I am trying to "kill" at least one of my older kits each month to keep them from piling up.  Most of them are just scraps!! This month I hope to "kill" two kits!  So far I have been very successful and my drawer of old kits actually has room in it for more!  I was out of room in the drawer and all the other drawers are full so it was time to start using up some scraps!  Make sure and visit Sketch N Scrap's blog to see what the other DT members created with this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment