Thursday, November 5, 2020

November Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom

Good evening!! Today I am sharing my first layout I created with the November Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Carta Bella Farm to Table kit I used for today's layout:


Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: stone-from the kit; patterned paper: Carta Bella Farm to Table-from the kit; stickes: Carta Bella Farm to Table-from the kit

This is a really fun line for your cooking or farm pictures!  I decided to use these pictures of my niece baking Fall sugar cookies!!  I love the fun woodgrain paper in this kit and all the stickers are so much fun for layering!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other projects the DT created with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment