Friday, November 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #213

TGIF!! There is a new sketch up at Sketch N Scrap by sketch artist Stacy and I am playing around with it today!  When I first saw the sketch I knew I had to play with it, it's so fun!!  Here is the amazing sketch:

Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill- White; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Cozy Days, Carta Bella Fall Market & Carta Bella Hello Autumn; tag: unknown source, ephemera: Carta Bella Fall Market, stickers: Carta Bella Fall Market; gold leaves and word (sweet): American Craft Thickers.

I am trying to use up some older Fall kits from The ScrapRoom.  I was pleased to see that the newer kit from The ScrapRoom with papers from the Simple Stories Cozy Days line coordinated well with these older lines by Carta Bella!  This picture is of my nephew from 2 years ago!  I can't believe how much he has grown.  I love the pops of gold the word "Sweet" and the leaves bring to my layout, I love how it turned out!  I hope you will join us this month at Sketch N Scrap!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment