Sunday, May 16, 2021

May Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Good morning!  I hope your weekend has been filled with lots of creative time!  Today I am sharing another fun layout I created using the May Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!
Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Photo Play Paper collection Crafting with my Gnomies I used for today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this fun collection:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black-from the kit; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper Crafting with my Gnomies- from the kit; stickers: Photo Play Paper Crafting with my Gnomies- from the kit; die: Stitched Circle- Stampin' Up

What a fun time this was at the Retro Hip Mama Glamping Event put on by Crafty Destinations in February 2020!  Who knew that right after this we would be locked down for a full year!! Sure glad I was able to attend this super amazing event!! This line was perfect for my photos of the event.  I used the May 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap to create this layout.  Here is the May 1st sketch created by yours truly:
I hope you will join us at Sketch N Scrap!  It's our birthday month and we are celebrating 9 years of offering inspiring sketches for FREE!!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this amazing sketch!  You have until May 31st at 9:55 pm CST to play along to win one of 4 prizes!!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment