Friday, May 14, 2021

May Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!

TGIF!!  I am super excited about this weekend!  My son is set to FINALLY after one year of waiting, walk the stage to receive his B.S.in Electrical Engineering!  I know it will be worth the wait!!  But now for some scrappy fun!  Today I am sharing my layout using the May Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom and the May Flavors of the Month kit!  
Here is the sketch:

Here is the My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus collection I am using from the May Flavors of the Month kit to create today's layout:

Here is my layout using this beautiful collection and the fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: cream-from the kit; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus-from the kit; ephemera: My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus-from the kit; letter stickers: Paper Trunk-from my stash; enamel dots: from the kit

The colors in this collection are so stunning! I love the vintage feel to the papers and the ephemera included in this amazing kit!  This picture of my friend's 2 sweet granddaughters was perfect for this collection!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other layouts the DT created with this collection!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment