Friday, July 16, 2021

Sketch Fun at The ScrapRoom!

TGIF!!  Today I have a fun layout to share that I created using the July JumpStart Sketch and the July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!! 
Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the mini kit featuring the Paige Taylor Evans collection Wonders that I am using for today's layout:

Here is layout using the July Jumpstart sketch and the Flavors of the Month kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white-from the kit; Patterned Papers: Paige Taylor Evans Wonders- from the kit; word stickers: Paige Taylor Evans Wonders-from the kit; ephemera: Paige Taylor Evans Wonders- from the kit. 

Here is the July Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom I used to create my layout:

This sketch is so fun and so versatile! I love how this layout turned out! I think this line is so gorgeous and it worked so well with these photos of my friend's granddaughters at the Botanical Gardens last Fall!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other designers did with the sketch and kit!  Happy creating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment