Tuesday, July 20, 2021

July 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap

The month is coming to an end and it's time for the last sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Today's sketch was created by yours truly!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up : Whisper White & Basic Black; Patterned Paper: Echo Park a Slice of Summer, Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse & Crate Paper Garden Party (pink); sticker: Echo Park A Slice of Summer; stamp: CTMH; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; black pen: Prismacolor

I had fun making this card from scraps on my desk!  I created my own tag from a scrap of woodgrain paper.  I love using tags and creating my own from patterned papers!  Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT did with this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment