Tuesday, July 13, 2021

July 1st sketch @ Sketch N Scrap!

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the July 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the July 1st sketch created by the talented Stacy:

Here is the layout I created with this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- Bazzill; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Peachy Keen, Carta Bella Summer Market, Jen Hadfield My Bright Life, & Hip Kit Club Delightful; Stickers: Pink Fresh Studios Joyful Day; Letter Stickers: Hip Kit Club Pretty Sweet; Ephemera: Pink Fresh Studios Joyful Day; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; wood veneer flower: Hip Kit Club Summer Bliss.

I loved this sketch and am hoping to use it again real soon!  I used my July Great Stash Bash kit for this layout and was happy with how many different papers and embellishments I was able to use on this layout! These adorable sisters are my friend's granddaughters and I thought their cute dresses were perfect for these papers and my July Great Stash Bash kit!  Even though I used a number of my papers on this layout I am looking at my kit realizing that I didn't make too much of a dent in my kit lol!  I guess I better get to work as the month is almost half over!!  You can learn more about my July Stash Bash kit HERE.  Make sure and visit the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the amazing layouts the other DT members created with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment