Monday, July 5, 2021

July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Monday!  I hope all my American friends had a wonderful and relaxing Independence Day!  I enjoyed some beautiful fireworks as well as some creative time so it was a great weekend!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with my July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the amazing kit:

Here is the Fancy Pants Hometown Summer kit I am working with today:

Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies used: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Home Town Summer- from the kit; cardstock: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight- from my stash; ephemera: Fancy Pants Home Town Summer- from the kit; enamel dots: Fancy Pants Home Town Summer- from the kit; doily: Martha Stewart-from my stash; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers-from my stash; circle die: Stampin' Up- from my stash

This kit was perfect for this cute picture of my friend's granddaughter styling in her shades!!  I just love the vibrant colors of this layout as well as the fun Summer themed prints!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the amazing work the DT has done with this fun kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment