Friday, October 22, 2021

Freak Fast Friday Fun!

TGIF!!  Happy Friday friends!  Today I am sharing my layout using the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom and the October Freaky Fast Friday Formula!  I always love doing this fun challenge, it makes creating a layout so fast and fun!  Here is a reminder of the Flavors of the month kit for October:

Here is a reminder of the Pink Fresh Studios The Best Days kit:

Here is the Freaky Fast Friday Formula for this month:

Here is my layout created with this amazing kit and fun formula:
Supplies Used: White cardstock: From the kit; Patterned Paper: Pink Fresh Studios The Best Days- from the kit; ephemera: Pink Fresh Studios The Best Days- from the kit; stickers: Pink Fresh Studios The Best Days- from the kit; enamel dot: Pink Fresh Studios The Best Days- from the kit; tag punch: Stampin' Up - from my stash; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers- from my stash.

I love the beautiful color palette and soft patterns included in this kit.  These papers were perfect for these cute photos of my friend's sweet granddaughter!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun challenge!  Happy creating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment