Thursday, October 28, 2021

October 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

TGIF!!  October is zooming by!  I am playing catch up big time!!  I just realized I forgot to share my layout I created with the October 1st sketch @Sketch N Scrap!!  Here is the amazing sketch created by sketch artist Stacy:

Here is my layout using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: White Cardstock by Bazzill; Patterned Papers: Stampin' Up (gold), Simple Stories Cozy Days; Stickers: Simple Stories Cozy Days & Pink Fresh Studios Days of Splendor; enamel dot: Simple Stories Cozy Days

I love this line from last year's Fall collections!! These papers and embellishments are all part of my October Great Stash Bash kit for the October Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash Challenge!  You can learn more about this challenge HERE.  I love how this layout turned out and I hope my friend likes it to as it is of her granddaughter and son fishing together last Fall!  Don't forget to head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment