Saturday, October 23, 2021

World Card Making Day 2021 sketch #4!

Happy Saturday!  I'm so excited to get some creative time this weekend!  I hope your weekend will be productive & creative as well!  Today we continue with our month long celebration of World Card Making Day 2021 as we celebrate with a new card sketch every Saturday in October!  Today we launch our fourth sketch for WCMD 2021!  
Here is the sketch I created:

Here is the card I created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Basic Black; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Welcome Autumn & Stampin' Up (gold grid); stamp: CTMH; ink: Stampin' Up Garden Green; dies: Stampin' Up scallop and stitched circles; sticker: Carta Bella Welcome Autumn; embossing folder: Stampin' Up

I love how this card turned out!  I used all scraps from desk to create this card!  I didn't like how plain the white background was so I pulled out an embossing folder to dress it up and I love the look!  I need to put my embossing folders to work more often, they add so much to your cards!  Goodness knows I have SOOO many that I have no shortage of embossing folders and no excuse to not use them, so be on the look out to see more embossing on my cards and projects!!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members on the Sketch N Scrap blog did with this fun sketch, it will surely inspire you!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun at Sketch N Scrap before the end of the month!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment