Saturday, October 9, 2021

October Flavors of the Month kit @ The ScrapRoom

Happy weekend!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the October Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the Fancy Pants Just My Type collection kit I am using for today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Just my Type; ephemera: Fancy Pants Just My Type; gems: Fancy Pants Just My Type.

I just love the vintage feel to this kit!  This is such a fun vintage color palette!  I think this kit was perfect to document this adorable picture of my son with his girlfriend!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment