Saturday, November 20, 2021

November 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap

Happy Weekend! Today I am sharing another fun card I created, this time using the November 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  This card sketch was created by sketch artist Stacy.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Cozy and Bright; Sticker: Carta Bella  Santa's Workshop; stamp: CTMH; die: Stampin' Up: Stitched Circle & Ink: Stampin' Up: Real Red

This card was created with a mix of scraps left over from some older kits from The ScrapRoom.  I am going through all my old kits trying to use up the scraps and stickers I have left over!  I love using my scraps to create cards!!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members have done with this sketch!!  Happy creating!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment