Monday, November 15, 2021

November Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom

Happy Monday!!  Today I am sharing my layout I created with the November Flavors of the Month kit and the November Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!  

Here is the sketch by sketch artist Brenda Ragsdale:

Here is my layout using the Flavors of the Month kit & the sketch:
Supplies Used:  cardstock: Blue-from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Fall- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Fall- from the kit; Cut Apart Card: Echo Park Fall- from the kit; tag: unknown source- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; Alphas: American Craft Thickers- from my stash & Black Pen: Le Pen-from my stash

I love the big circles in this sketch!  This layout with the big circles is not my normal style so the sketch made creating it fast and easy! I love how it turned out!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this kit and sketch at The ScrapRoom blog!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment