Friday, November 12, 2021

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ November edition!

TGIF!!  This year is flying by! Can you believe it is already time for our November challenge? It doesn't see possible the holidays are upon us does it?!!  I'm excited to share this month's sketch and challenge with you, so without further adieu, let's get this party started!! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). For 2021 we are making this challenge a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2021???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:


Now for Lori's November challenge (November 10th - December 9th):


What a fun challenge! Kraft is such a great neutral color don't you think?  I have so many cut apart/Project Life cards that I need to use, so I am so happy to participate in Lori's challenge this month!!! 
Here is my layout using the sketch and Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper Not a Creature was Stirring, Doodlebug Designs Here Comes Santa Claus & Fancy Pants Cozy Christmas; stickers: Photo Play Not a Creature was Stirring (gingerbread house, word JOLLY & gum drops), October Afternoon Very Merry (gingerbread man), Pink Fresh Studios Holiday Magic (word strip banner) & Pebbles Cozy & Bright (tree/peppermints); Project Life card: Elle's Studio; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers; enamel hearts: Doodlebug Designs.

I am still catching up on my 2020 TN, I still have 3 more spreads to do and then I will be finished!!  I love how I was able to combine so many manufacturers on this spread to give it the exact feel I was aiming for!!  
Here are some close ups:

I have been hoarding this Project Life card for a while now, so glad to put it to use!  I outlined the Project Life card to pop it off the page.  I used this Kraft patterned paper by Fancy Pants as a background on this page as I felt like the white was to stark, I am loving the result this paper really brings out my kraft accents and embellishments! 


Since I added journaling here on this page as called for on the sketch I decided to embellish my Project Life Card which had plenty of room for journaling. I added this adorable gingerbread man from October Afternoon to the corner of this page as it was to big as an accent for my picture and just didn't look right as far as proportions went next to the Gingerbread house!  

                 RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! A special thanks to Aimeslee for joining us last month!!! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Adorable spread! Thanks for welcoming me and leaving comments at my blog. I am having such fun with this and am trying to regularly contribute now that I found y'all. Thanks to you both for hosting this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are joining us Aimeslee! I can't wait to see what you create next!

      Delete