Friday, November 5, 2021

November 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing my take on the November 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  This sketch was created by yours truly! 
 Here is the sketch:

Here is my card created with this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up: Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Pink Fresh Studio Just a little lovely, 1 Canoe 2 Willow and CTMH; ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black; sticker: 1 Canoe 2 Willow; Die: CTMH; Stamp: Stampin' Up Simply Sketched; black pen: Le Pen

I love the color palette of this card!  This card was made from all scraps and I think turned out wonderfully!  That's the fun with sketches!! I hope you will join in the fun this month at Sketch N Scrap!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this sketch!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment