Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Baking Up Joy

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am sharing another layout I created with the December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is my layout created with the Pink Fresh Studio Holiday Magic collection included in the kit:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit and black-from my stash; Patterned Paper: Pink Fresh Studios Holiday Magic-from the kit; Chipboard embellishments: Pink Fresh Studios Holiday Magic-from the kit; ephemera: Pink Fresh Studios Holiday Magic-from the kit; Alphas: American Craft Thickers-from my stash & enamel dot: My Mind's Eye- from my stash.

I mounted the patterned papers on black cardstock to make them "pop" more.  I love that look!  This is a super fun kit with the lovely non-traditional Christmas colors!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment