Wednesday, December 22, 2021

December 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap

Happy Hump Day!!  It's time for a new week & what a busy week it is!! As we prepare for the holidays I hope you can find some creative time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!  Monday we launched our December 20th card sketch created by yours truly!  
Here is the sketch:

Here is my card I created with the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White and Basic Black; Patterned Paper: CTMH and Simple Stories Dream Big; sticker: Simple Stories Dream Big, ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: Stampin' Up; Black pen: Sharpie

I had fun making this card for one of my besties who loves tea!!  I hope she likes it!!  Make sure and check out all the inspiration from the Design Team at Sketch N Scrap using this card sketch!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment