Monday, December 20, 2021

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ December edition

Happy Monday!!  This year has flown by! Can you believe it is almost 2022?  It doesn't seem possible the end of the year is upon us does it?!!  I am sorry for the delay in posting our challenge this month, life once again has gotten in the way with plumbing problems & various other issues, but all is well now thank goodness! I'm excited to share this month's sketch and challenge with you, so without further adieu, let's get this party started!!  


HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). For 2021 we are making this challenge a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2021???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's December challenge (December 20th - January 9th):

December is a busy month so we decided that we needed an easy challenge this month!  You can't get much easier than anything goes can you??!!!  

Here is my layout using the sketch and Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Merry & Bright and Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes (word paper); stickers: Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes (words) & Simple Stories Merry & Bright; ephemera: Simple Stories Merry & Bright (tree); stamp: Elle's Studio; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & enamel dots: Carta Bella Sunflower Market.

I am still working on my 2020 TN.  This is the second to the last spread in this book!  I am excited to finish it next month!  This picture is from last year's trip to Downtown Fort Worth to see the lights and the Christmas tree!  Such fun memories and a great tradition!  

Now for some close ups: 

I love how Simple Stories does layered stickers!  It gives texture to your layouts without all the bulk, which is important in a traveler's notebook!

I created my own Project Life card using some word paper and a cute Christmas tree from the ephemera pack that came with my Simple Stories Merry & Bright collection!!  I added computer journaling to get everything to fit in the small spot I had for journaling!!  

   RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! A special thanks to Lisa for joining us last month!!! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper and homemade PL card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Lisa, love your spread! Just gonna leave my link to my spread here for you. I actually finished with 3+ hours to spare. Holidays so tough for me to squeeze everything in! Happy New Year! xoxo

    My entry: https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/2022/01/naughty-or-nice.html

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete