Friday, December 3, 2021

Freaky Fast Friday at The ScrapRoom!

TGIF!! Today I am sharing a layout I created with the December Freaky Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the formula:

Here is my layout using the December Freaky Fast Friday Formula and the December Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black-from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Home for Christmas- from the kit; Stickers: Carta Bella Home for Christmas-from the kit; tag: unknown source: from my stash and enamel dot: Paper Studio- from my stash.

I always love the Freaky Fast Friday Formulas!  They make a layout come together so fast and this one was no exception!  Make sure and check out The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun formula!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment