Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another week, another sketch!


Here is my 52 sketches/52 weeks sketch for this week. This layout was based on sketch #7. I really like this sketch, it brought to mind MANY ideas when I first saw it, so I was excited to use it. In fact, I plan to use it on a few other pages as I had more than one idea for it. I just LOVE this photo of my nephew Ryan peeking into his gift on Christmas morning before we got together to open gifts. He just couldn't wait! I am so glad I had my camera handy! I am slowly scrapping my Christmas photos, but I may never get caught up at one photo at a time, so look for a double pager here in a few days as I am currently working on it and hope to have some time to finish it during the week. And I promise you it will have more than one photo! The paper for this layout is from the December 2007 Personalscrapper kit and is by Deja Views. I also used American Crafts letter stickers and thickers as well as chipboard from Scenic Route the Roxbury line. Well, I'm off to run the ice fishing booth at my son's school carnival...hope I can stay warm..hehehe...after all in Texas it nevers gets that cold! So maybe I should just hope that the ice doesn't melt and I fall in! LOL! Now there's a pretty sight, hope no one captures THAT on film!

No comments:

Post a Comment