Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love is in the Air



Ok, I did it! I completed the 52 week 52 sketches challenge BEFORE the deadline this time. That was my goal for the week, never mind that it was only 12 hours before the deadline, but it WAS before the deadline people...This is my favorite sketch from them to date (of course there have only been 5 so far this year) but I LOVE all the diecut circle papers out on the market now. I bought this paper on a whim cuz I absolutely did not NEED any more paper, so I was SO happy that within a week of buying it I actually USED it! YEA for me! I have been saving these pics from 2004 for the "perfect" page, good thing it came along when it did, before I forgot even what we did and what year we did it in! I do want to thank my friend Angie for helping me find some pics of me and Jakob, as really I had only pics of him, but being the good friend she is, she had taken a few of the two of us together. I am also in the process of finishing up my layout for my "homework" in Got Sketch 103 that is due today, now did you notice that I did not do my homework first before I played??? Sounds like someone else I know, who will remain nameless, but must get this bad annoying habit from his mother! LOL! Well, better jet so I can complete my homework on time, I'll share that with you tomorrow! Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment