Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger & thanks secret sis!



First off this is the package I received from my secret sister over on the Personalscrapper board yesterday. Here name is Star and she spoiled me with some really awesome goodies! The paper is some cute boy themed paper from Kaiser Crafts and the awesome rub ons to match are boy themed from Scenic Route, and I can't fail to mention the Maya Road tin FILLED with journaling sheers. They are definitely going to make journaling much easier. I also got TWO boxes of Nips but notice only one is showing, that's because I took one to work and proceeded to eat it all! I love it all, and can't wait to use everything this weekend in during the online crop at http://www.personalscrapper.com/ Now on to today's feature blogger.... this Friday I would like to introduce you to an AWESOME sketch site called So Sketchy. Allison comes up with not only awesome scrapbook layout sketches but card sketches as well. And her design team ROCKS those sketches with great examples. Go check them out at http://sosketchy.blogspot.com/ If you are out of mojo it will definitely help you find some fast! I love the newest sketch and hope to use it on a layout this weekend during the online crop. Well folks, I am off to finish up my floors, its the last thing on my TO DO list for the weekend, then tonight after basketball practice I plan on cropping a bit and working on some of the awesome SIXTEEN challenges over at Personalscrapper, hope to see you there!

1 comment: