Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Use your stash Tuesday


For today's challenge: Use your Stash Tuesday, I decided that I needed to use up two lovely chipboard album kits I got last year to give as gifts, but then never got around to making. Since I had planned on using them as Christmas gifts I decided to use them instead for two gift needs I had upcoming, one for my secret sister swap over at Personalscrapper and another for a gift for a friend at church. They went together very easy and the it was easier than I thought to cover the letters, I just adhered my paper, cut around the letter with my exacto knife and then used my Basic Grey file kit to sand it down. It was a bit messy sanding all that paper, but other than that I made them each in an evening. I have way too many kits like this that I buy with the good intentions of making for someone and then never do. So this year I plan on actually making up some of






kits to actually use for RAK's or birthday gifts etc. That will be a good use for some of my Use Your Stash Tuesday challenges. I

hope to give some of these kits I have been "collecting" to some good homes! This kit is by Breezy Designs and is in their Runway collection called Meadowbrook. I love the chocolate and blue colors, very pretty in person. Hope to see you back here again tomorrow for Git 'R Done Wednesday, and it will be a special edition tomorrow folks as I will be completing the LAST layout in my 1/2 finished drawer, hmmm..what ever shall I do with an empty drawer? Maybe buy some more paper??? I am sure I will find a way to fill it up all too fast! LOL! See you tomorrow folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment