Thursday, July 2, 2009

More delight


I am still working on using up my May kit from Personalscrapper featuring Fancy Pants Delight papers. I have made four layouts so far and am working on one more and hope to get 2 or more after that. This layout was done for Janine's "Step outside the box" challenge for the June LOAD crop at Personalscrapper. This challenge was to use a die cut paper or step "outside the basic 12x12" page. For this challenge I chose this picture of my niece and Dad this Father's Day. I used a plate to trace my circle and hand cut it, then punched out circles out of cardstock for the flower "petals". I had planned on just having the flower be my page, but the cardstock circles were a bit heavy and tended to bend on the lighter weight patterned paper so I attached it to a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock to make it more sturdy. I really like how it turned out. Check back tomorrow for my awesome Friday's featured blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment