Monday, July 6, 2009

My Goodies!


It seems like every month I say that I this is my favorite Personalscrapper kit ever! It just keeps getting better and better! I guess that is why I have been a member for over 2 years now! I was so excited to get my July kit today that I couldn't wait to rip into it and I did just that! The papers are from the Summer Soiree line by Fancy Pants. I used some of my newest photos from our June vacation to Cocoa Beach, FL. I was lucky to run into a fellow scrapbooker on the beach who offered to take a picture of me and my son for me! This page is a lift of a page created by Ronda Palazzari and featured on the Fancy Pants blog, you can see it here. I love how she used the strips of paper to piece together the layout! I was able to use this layout for the awesome SCRAP IT FORWARD crop over at Personalscrapper going on during July. I just posted the latest challenge which is an odd/even challenge. Participants are to use one even number and one odd number of one of the following: 1) patterned paper 2) rub ons 3) circles 4) brads or 5) ribbons/fibers. Each time a challenge is posted participants "race" to finish it first, then the first person who posts a layout to that specific challenge, posts their layout AND a new challenge. It is a fun twist on a challenge a day! It isn't really a race though, even if you don't finish first you can still post your layout in the gallery AND you get another layout created! FUN! FUN! Why don't you come and join us!

1 comment: