Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger and a lift


Today's awesome blogger is Wendi from Scrappy Day in Paradise. I stumbled upon her blog while blogging hopping the other day and just knew I had to lift some of her AWESOME layouts! Not only does she do beautiful layouts but her cards are out of this world as well! The layout above is a lift of her layout entitled "MY BEACH BOY". The papers used are by My Minds Eye Breaking Free line as are the die cut elements. This line is featured in Personalscrapper's June kit and I fell in love with this line when I saw it. Knowing we were going to the beach soon, I knew I would put it to good use! These pictures are of my son's first time in the ocean. For my journaling I once again did my fav technique of hiding it behind my picture. This journal jotter is from Creative Chaos' etsy shop, made by my good friend Jenn who sent me this particular one when I was the recipient of her most recent blog candy give away! Thanks Jenn! So hop on over before your fourth of July festivities to take a gander at Wendi's awesome blog. Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July everyone! Take some time today to reflect the wonderful blessing of freedom we enjoy in our great country!

No comments:

Post a Comment