Monday, July 27, 2009

Sketch #29


I FINALLY finished sketch #29 from the 52 sketches 52 weeks site this weekend, well over 24 hours before the deadline too! HA! Last week it was 3 minutes before the deadline! It's just a little game I play with myself, no real reason to impose the deadline except the prizes which are usually super fantastic! LOL! Now that's a good reason I would say. This layout shows my dad and son on Father's Day looking at the fire wallet my son gave my dad. We had a good time with it, it is really a funny prank! It makes a great gift for someone who has everything! I used some older Cape Town paper by Scenic Route for this layout, so that I could also use this layout for a challenge over at Personalscrapper to use up things that have been in your stash for over a year! Everything on this layout I have had for well over a year ( even the Scenic Route chipboard letters and embellies!) I love the way it turned it, Scenic Route is still one of my fav companies, just wish they would release more new stuff...I think I have everything they make now! LOL! Sketch #30 is now up over at the 52 sketches site and it is awesome, using FIVE pictures this time! WOW! So hop on over to check it out and play along with me, I'll be back to share once it is completed, hopefully that will be before the end of the week, but hey, around here you never know! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment