Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sketch N Scrap #164

Happy November! I can't believe the holiday season is almost upon us, what in the world happened to October???!!  Today we have our first sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap!  This sketch is a multi-photo sketch and a lot of fun!  Here the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my layout created using the sketch:
 Supplies Used: Cardstock: black- CTMH- from my stash; white- from the October Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Field Notes-October Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom; letter stickers: Scenic Route- from my stash; ephemera: Vicki Boutin Field Notes - October Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom;enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; doily- Stampin' Up- from my stash, journal card: Vicki Boutin Field Notes - October Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom; Date stamp: Elle's Studio-from my stash; ink: Black- CTMH-from my stash.
This layout is the right page to a double page layout I created using the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the double page layout:
I absolutely LOVE this fun collection by Vicki Boutin! The colors are so vibrant and the ephemera pieces are rather large which makes them so striking!  This line was the perfect complement to my pictures from a very long Nature Walk my friend and I took this past Summer!  As you can see we saw a lot of wild life!  Here is a reminder of what the October Flavors of the Month Kit looked like, it is now sold out but the November kit is just as amazing....I will be sharing my layouts using that kit soon!  

I hope you will find time to join us this month at Sketch N Scrap!  I look forward to seeing what you create with this sketch of any of the other 3 sketches will we be sharing soon!  Also we will be cropping again this month and you won't want to miss it!  Our Bountiful Blessings Crop is sure to be a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lisa! I love your layout! That paper is perfect and your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete