Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #133

Hello creative friends! I hope you have been enjoying some "me" time lately getting creative!  Today I am sharing more cards created with Sketch N Scrap's card sketch #133 by sketch artist Heather! Here is her sketch:

Here are TWO more cards I created using this amazing sketch:
 Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; Cardstock: CTMH; Patterned Paper: CTMH Grateful Heart collection; sticker/die cut (sentiment): CTMH Grateful Heart complements; doily: Stampin' Up.

Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; Paper Paper: Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide & CTMH (pink "x's"); heart- fussy cut from patterned paper Pinkfresh Studios Let your Heart Decide; doily: Stampin' Up; sentiment: Lisa Bearnson card kit
As you can see I just can't get enough of this sketch!  So far the count is THREE cards using one sketch and I think they all have a different feel/look to them when using different supplies don't you?  I was able to use up all of my scrap except a few fussy cut pieces from this Pinkfresh Studios line from my April 2018 Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!  I just loved this line and hate to use it all up but alas the scraps are piling up and I must use them lest they overtake my scrap room! And since my scrap area is my kitchen I think that was a smart move lol!  Paper and stoves don't mix well!  If you would like to see my third card using this sketch see my past blog post HERE. Remember you have until November 30th at 9:55 pm CST to link up your projects using our sketches at the Sketch N Scrap blog!  I hope I have inspired you today!  Stay creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment