Monday, November 5, 2018

Fall Tradition~ November Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom

Hello again!  This is my second post of the day, I told you it was going to be a wonderful Monday!  I am feeling very productive today, maybe it's that extra hour of sleep yesterday!!!  Today I am sharing my second layout using the November Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom...this one features pictures from our trip last month to Vala's Pumpkin Patch!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the mini kit from PhotoPlay Fall Breeze I used on my layout:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Fall Breeze- from the November Flavors of the month kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Fall Breeze-November Flavors of the month kit; journal card- Fancy Pants- from my stash; letter stickers (tradition): Jillibean Soup- from my stash; enamel dots- My Mind's Eye- from my stash; circle dies- Stampin' Up- from my stash.
I had a lot of fun creating this layout using these pictures of my brother's family and myself at the Pumpkin Patch!  This is like the 10th year we have went and we have enjoyed EVERY trip!!  I hope to take my grandkids there someday!  This line by PhotoPlay is so pretty and the perfect Fall paper collection! I love that the kit included a full 12 x 12 sheet of stickers so you are sure to find the perfect embellishment for your layout!  If you are interested in getting your own kit make sure and visit the ScrapRoom store and also check out the other amazing layouts using the kit made by the uber talented DT at The ScrapRoom!!  I should also mention that for this fun layout I used a sketch by the super talented Stacey Lokovic from Inspired to Scrap!! She has some amazing classes. I love her sketches and you get a BUNCH of them as well as some very helpful scrappy tips! I highly recommend her fun classes, you won't regret signing up for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment