Monday, November 5, 2018

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #133

Happy Monday!  I sometimes dread Monday but not today, it's going to be a perfect day! Today I am sharing my card I created using the November 5th sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  The sketch is brought to you by Heather. Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card base- CTMH; card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion and Pool Party- Stampin' Up; patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Well Hello- November Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom; stickers: celebrate (Pebbles Jen Hadfield) from the November Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom & flower sticker: My Mind's Eye Well Hello from the embellishment kit for November at The ScrapRoom; punch: small flower- Stampin' Up' enamel dot: My Mind's Eye (black)
I just love the bright colors in this collection from My Mind's Eye!! It really made a beautiful card. This collection is one of the 4 collections featured in The ScrapRoom November Flavors of the month kit! This card is for a good friend's birthday that is coming up next week, she loves bright colors so I hope she loves the card I made for her!  I hope you will find time to play along with us again this month at Sketch N Scrap, we have revealed 2 sketches so far and will reveal 2 more before the month ends.  Happy creating!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! The fun bright colors are to bring a smile to someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is adorable!! Two of my favorite things are on your card! Clouds and hot air balloons!!

    ReplyDelete