Wednesday, February 13, 2019

February Flavors of the Month Double Page Layout fun!

Happy Hump Day!  So excited to share another layout with you today using the February Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  This time I have a double page layout for you!  Here is a reminder of what the kit looks like:

Here is the Carta Bella Our House line I used on my layout:

Here is my layout using this fun line:
Supplies Used: Card stock: navy - from the kit; patterned paper: Carta Bella Our House- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Our House- from the kit; enamel dots: Quuen & Co- from my stash
I love this line, it has got to be in my top 10 of all time collections!! It is just gorgeous and the 12 x 12 sticker sheet is so versatile!  I knew it would be perfect for these family photos of my friend and her family at a recent family get together!  If you haven't used Carta Bella papers you will LOVE them!  They are so thick and creamy!! Yum!!  Make sure and check out all the wonderful double page layout goodness found on the ScrapRoom blog- you will be truly inspired!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment