Thursday, February 14, 2019

February Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  Today I am sharing my layout using the GORGEOUS Simple Stories Kissing Booth line that is found in the ScrapRoom February Flavors of the Month kit.  Here is a reminder of the kit:

 Here is the Simple Stories Kissing Booth kit I used:

Here is the February Jumpstart sketch I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: card stock: Black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Kissing Booth- from the kit: ephemera: Simple Stories Kissing Booth-from the kit; letter stickers (your & Face) Making Memories & Doodlebug Designs- from my stash; doily: Recollections- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; stickers: Simple Stories Kissing Booth- from the kit.
These sweet photos are of my friend's beautiful little graddaughter.  I was so excited when I realized that the floral paper basically matched almost exactly the print on her cute outfit!  So of course, I had to use these photos on this layout!  This sketch made creating my layout SUPER FAST and easy!  I love using sketches don't you?  Make sure and play along with this fun sketch challenge on the ScrapRoom blog this month!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment