Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!

Have you seen the February Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom yet?  It is so full of yumminess!  Here is the full kit for February:

Today I am working with the Crate Paper La La Love portion of the kit:

Here is my layout using Crate Paper La La Love:
Supplies Used: cardstock: from the kit; Patterned Paper: La La Love by Crate Paper- from the kit; foam stickers: La La Love by Crate Paper- from the kit; ephemera: La La Love by Crate Paper- from the kit; button- unknown source- from my stash.

I am working with more pictures of my friend's beautiful grand daughter styling some hand made hats!!  Isn't she precious?  The foam embellishments included in this kit were my favorite!  I also made a Valentine's Day card for my sweetie using this line as well and will show you that another day!  Make sure and go check out what the other DT member did with this kit at The ScrapRoom blog, you will definitely be inspired!!  I'd love to hear what you think of this line, so drop me a comment below!!  Happy creating friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - those photos are adorable and so is this layout! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete