Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #140

Happy Hump Day!  This month has flown by and it's time to share our last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Today's sketch was designed by yours truly and  is a fun card sketch.  
Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Our House from the February Flavors of the Month kit; stickers: Carta Bella Our House; vellum: Stampin' Up; dies: scallop circle and circle: Stampin' Up.
I love the Carta Bella Our House line, it is so fun and the colors are so vibrant! This card was made from scraps of this collection that was in my The ScrapRoom February Flavors of the Month kit.  Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out all the amazing cards the DT has made using this sketch!  You have until February 28th at 9:55 pm CST to play along with us! Happy creating friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! Your creations are just beautiful:) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete