Saturday, February 2, 2019

Sketch N Scrap #170

Happy February!!  Are you ready for the new month?  I feel like January just flew by and while I accomplished a lot it wasn't as much as I would have liked to, so I am looking forward to a reset this month hoping to get 'r done!! 😃  Today I am sharing the newest sketch up at Sketch N Scrap.  I created this sketch and really had fun working with it, I don't do a lot of one photo sketches but I have a few single photos I needed to scrap so decided to make one for this month.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: CTMH Grateful Heart, Carta Bella Our House, and CTMH Documented; title: Jillibean Soup You Make Miso Happy; dies: CTMH heart thin cuts; border stickers: Carta Bella Our House; sequins: CTMH; journal card: unknown source; wood veneer: Elle's Studio Live Laugh & Love; letter stickers (my family): Paper Trunk
I  am trying to stick with new revised system of using up kits as I get them as well as older stash I have designated for the quarter.  Here I was able to use up the remaining pieces of my Carta Bella Our House kit from the February ScrapRoom kit, I am now just down to one medium scrap and 1/2 sheet of stickers which are all baking related so I need to find a way to use those soon!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, you have until February 28th at 9:55 pm CST to play along on the blog!  Make sure and stop by and check out what the other DT members did with the sketch!! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment