Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April Flavors of the Month kit ~ Carta Bella Flower Market

Happy April!!  Hope your month is off to a good start!! I am stopping by to share another fun layout created with the April Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Carta Bella Flower Market Mini kit:

Here is my layout using the Carta Bella Flower Market kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Flower Market- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Flower Market- from the kit; die- CTMH heart- from my stash; doily- unknown- from my stash.
These papers were perfect for these beautiful pictures my friend took on her European vacation last Fall.  I thought the flowers in the pictures were a perfect match to these papers and embellishments!  The woodgrain paper made the perfect back drop for my embellishment cluster using the hearts, title and quote sticker! The subtle colors sure do not overwhelm your pictures making them perfect for any occasion!  Make sure and hop over to The ScrapRoom blog and see what the other DT members did with this beautiful kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment