Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope ~ April Flavors of the month kit

I hope your week is off to a great start!  Mine has been pretty crafty so far and that suits me just fine! Today I am sharing another layout created using the April Flavors of the month kit.  Here is the full kit:

 Here is the Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope part of the kit:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope- from the kit; stickers: Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope- from the kit; journal card & ephemera- Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope- from the kit; letter stickers: Making Memories & American Crafts- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; word strip: Simple Stories- from my stash

I just adore this collection!  The stickers are so eclectic and fun plus the boldness of this kit is just so unique!! I loved this ledger paper with the pre-printed tickets on it so much I decided to use it as my background paper and I am loving how it turned out!  You could easily cut the tickets out and use them for embellishments too!  I did cut out the two hearts you see the left of my first photo, that heart paper is perfect for fussy cutting!! Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment