Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #144

Happy Easter!! Today I am sharing with you my card using card sketch #144 at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card using this sketch:
Supplies Used: Card base- CTMH; Patterned Paper: Background- American Crafts Stay Colorful, stripe: PhotoPlay Paper Spring in my Garden. & Woodgrain- Stampin' Up; sticker: PhotoPlay Paper: Spring in my Garden; doily: unknown; sentiment- hello: Simple Stories Bliss 
I had so much fun making this card.  I did my best to bring the cheerfulness of Spring into this card!! I think I succeeded with this fun flower sprig and lovely Spring colors!  I used up a few scraps for this card, all the papers were in my scrap bin...and the sticker was a stray I needed to use up on one of my 12 x 12 sticker sheets, I have WAY to many of these partial sheets and am on a mission to use up most of them this year!  I hope you will have a go at this simple yet elegant card sketch, make sure and check out all the beautiful cards the DT made using this sketch on the Sketch N Scrap Blog.  Happy creating!!

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful, Lisa! The sketch is a good one to use up some scraps!

    ReplyDelete