Sunday, December 6, 2020

Card sketch #183 at Sketch N Scrap

The weekend is winding down and it's time for our first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!!!   Today I'm sharing a card I created using the December 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  At first I was scared of all the circles, it was intimidating me but after digging out my Stampin' Up stitched circle dies and picking up some scraps from my Doodlebug Christmas Magic December Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom from last year I went to town and I have to say I love the way this card turned out!!  Here is the sketch by the talented Heather Hall:

Here is my card created with this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Wishmas & Doodlebug Designs Christmas Magic; stamp: CTMH; ink: Stampin' Up Cucumber Crush; dies: Stampin' Up Stitched Circles

Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the other cards the uber talented DT has created from this sketch!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment